Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hypnobabies in West Jordan

HypnoBabies 
Teaching Location: West Jordan
Instructor Jamie Wagner
Hello!

I absolutely LOVE helping moms and their birth partners prepare for a really great birth and postpartum experience!  I have been teaching Hypnobabies since 2011 and I certified as a lactation educator in 2013.  I also recently started to take doula clients, and now I'm even more in love with birthing and babies!  I am a mom to 3 little ones (1 hospital and 2 home births) and I love being a part of the birth community.

I love getting to share my knowledge and passion for birth and breastfeeding with expectant parents.  It is one of the most rewarding things ever to be a part of such a sacred journey for them.

I hope you'll join me soon in Hypnobabies class and/or breastfeeding class!

Or you can call or text me at: 801-602-8108.

Class Descriptions: 

Hypnobabies: 

Being a part of a Hypnobabies class series will empower you and your birth partner to have a comfortable birth experience and to feel confident in your pregnancy and birth choices.  You will learn self-hypnosis techniques that will create the deepest relaxation in your body and mind during your pregnancy, birthing time and even postpartum, allowing your body to do the work it is made to do.  Each class series is 6 weeks long, and includes complete prenatal education along with our amazingly successful hypnosis techniques. 

 Fee: $350 / mom (BetterBirth clients receive 25% off the class fee!)

Here's my class schedule: 

Hypnobabies

Saturdays, September 10 - October 22 (skipping October 1st)
10 AM - 1:30 PM

Saturdays, November 5 - December 17 (skipping Thanksgiving weekend)
10 AM - 1:30 PM


Jamie Wagner, HCHI, CLEC
Certified Hypnobabies Instructor
Certified Lactation Educator Counselor
Certified Hypnobabies Hypno-Doula

No comments:

Post a Comment